ORGANIZATION – The Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance is a public-private partnership dedicated to growing the economy in Southern Nevada through connectivity, community development, and strong business recruitment, retention and outreach. As Southern Nevada’s regional development authority, the LVGEA’s vision is to help residents thrive in a global economy by fostering a more prosperous, diverse, and connected regional economy.
POSITION DESCRIPTION – Under the direction of the Vice President of Investor Services and Engagement, the Manager of Investor Services is responsible for identifying, cultivating, and maintaining community partnerships to support LVGEA’s strategic initiatives. The position also plays a key role in securing support for LVGEA events via sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
We’d like to find somebody with big ideas and extraordinary relationship building skills, who enjoys expanding LVGEA’s mission and working with a diverse range of Southern Nevada companies to support our economic and community building efforts.
You’d be a good fit for this job if you…
- Have a passion for nonprofit fundraising
- Enjoy relationship building with community leaders
- Are a self-starter and thrive at bringing diverse stakeholders together
- Are comfortable independently leading and completing projects
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES – We are a small, close-knit team, so you can expect variation and flexibility in what you do day-to-day, but generally you’ll work in these areas:
- Identifying and recruiting small and medium-sized businesses to support LVGEA initiatives
- Identifying and recruiting businesses to support applicable LVGEA Signature events via sponsorship and advertisement opportunities
- Organizing investor contact information and sharing progress reports
- Assist management with revenue forecasting
QUALIFICATIONS – If you want to work with us, we’re searching for people who have…
- A bachelor’s degree in nonprofit management, marketing, business, or related field
- 2 years of sales and/or fundraising experience
- Be comfortable cold calling prospective investors
Your application will be even better if you have…
- Prior experience working with non-profits in Southern Nevada
- Knowledge of Southern Nevada’s business community
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and CRM software
- Fundraising management and implementation
- Investor research and reporting
COMPENSATION – Salary range is commensurate with candidate experience. You will receive a highly-competitive benefits package (401K, medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) as well as three weeks paid-time off, exclusive of holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HOW TO APPLY – Please submit a cover letter and resume to Danielle Howell, LVGEA’s Director of Operations, at email@example.com. This position is open until filled.