About The National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF)
NHF is dedicated to finding better treatments and cures for inheritable bleeding disorders and to preventing the complications of these disorders through education, advocacy and research. Learn more at Hemophilia.org!
About the Role
NHF is looking for a Chapter Development Manager to join our team. Under the direction of the Nevada Chapter Executive Director, the development managers plans, coordinates and executes the Nevada Chapter’s fundraising events and campaigns. The manager is also responsible for driving all development activities including but not limited to gift tracking, donor database management, grant reporting and constituent relationship building.
The Development manager will mobilize and lead volunteers and execute multiple events according to our timeline and best practices with accountability for revenue goals, as well as event related awareness and mission. The Development Manager will also lead individual and corporate cultivation and solicitations as it relates to meaningful development participation.
To qualify for this unique opportunity, our ideal candidate should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 2+ years fundraising and event management experience in nonprofit, government, or health/social services field.
- Experience in managing fundraising database platforms to drive strategy and revenue preferred.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and social media (proficiency in WordPress a plus).
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to present Information effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Availability to work weekends or evenings for Chapter Events.
What We Offer:
The programs and initiatives of the National Hemophilia Foundation are staffed by talented individuals who have the passion, drive and skills necessary to fulfill our mission. NHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer, appreciates and values individual differences and welcomes diversity in its broadest definition. We are committed to promoting an inclusive organizational environment of dignity and respect.
In order to attract and retain a high performance workforce, we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, NHF provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. We also offer generous time-off policies and a 403(b) retirement plan.
How To Apply:
Applications should be submitted through Indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fundraising: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)