The Vice President for Advancement has overall responsibility for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of the University’s advancement programs and activities. This includes overseeing all of the university’s fundraising, public relations, marketing activities, governmental affairs, media outreach, alumni relations, community outreach and all other ways the university engages with its external constituents.
General responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop, implement, manage, and monitor a strategic plan for fundraising activities including annual giving, endowment and capital campaigns, planned giving, as well special events and communications that build relationships with constituency base.
- Cultivate, advance and maintain long-term relationships with donors, and coordinate solicitation, receipt and management of private gifts to the university.
- Promote a positive image and positive external relations for the University.
- Develop, implement, manage and administer an overall strategic plan and annual budget for the Advancement Office.
- Represent the university with community organizations and at community functions as needed.
General qualifications are as follows:
- Baccalaureate degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years advancement experience (including fundraising and resource development) and a minimum of 3 years with an institution of higher education.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior-level advancement professional.
- Proven record of substantial fundraising success in major/planned gifts, corporate gifts, personal solicitations and grant writing.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply for position.